Understanding your competitors and having an effective strategy for dealing with them is essential to any successful business
The competitor intelligence consultancy services are designed to help you better understand your competitors (and your own
business) and provide regular market monitoring to stay up-to-date with latest developments.
Conducting a war game with your leadership team can be an engaging way to develop strategy. In this session, part of your team takes on the role of your main
competitor to plan ways to attack your company. At the same time, other participants try to predict areas of attack and develop counter actions. The two perspectives are then discussed, potential
threats prioritised and counter strategies refined.
- Competitor Profiling
- Strategic intent
- Financial position
- Key decision makers
- Product/service portfolio
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Competitive Landscape
- Understanding the broader market, potential new entrants, and disruptive technologies
- Market Scanning
- Competitor activities and technological developments
- Periodic updates on competitor activities and potential implications
- War Gaming and Deep-Dive Workshops
- Competitor intelligence workshops held with your management team.
- War gaming and similar exercises to explore strategic threats, warning signs, and appropriate responses
- Intelligence Training
- Support to help you realise the potential of knowledge already held in your organisation and the daily opportunities presented to your business.
- Clear guidance to make sure your internal activities are legal.
- Competitor Intelligence Systems
- Document scanning and library systems
- Advice on other solutions such as internal knowledge sharing, dashboards and market information